Past Attendees Please Note:
It has come to our attention that to register online, you will need an existing LOG IN ID and ACCOUNT PIN that you will not be able to access on your own. If you prefer to register for this event online, Hart Center staff can help retrieve this information for you. Please send a message to email@example.com with your NAME and PHONE NUMBER and a staff member will reply to provide the information you need to complete online registration. For additional ways to register, please continue reading the options below. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to see you at this year’s event!
Three Ways to Register:
- PREFERRED! Online Registration:
- Go to: https://pay.cityofsacramento.org/InternetRegistration/Start/Start.asp.
- Select CREATE NEW in upper right-hand corner.
- Enter personal information, including email address, submit.
- You will immediately be emailed account details; check email.
- Return to LINK: https://pay.cityofsacramento.org/InternetRegistration/Start/Start.asp.
- In upper right-hand corner, LOG IN using ID and PIN received via email.
- In “Search for Programs” field in middle of the screen, enter 169093 and press enter.
- Conference registration details will come up.
- Select ADD.
- Under SELECT CLIENT drop down, select your name.
- Select GO TO CHECKOUT.
- Complete transaction using desired credit card.
- Download and print the Registration Form and mail with payment as instructed.
- Go to Hart Senior Center, 915 27th Street in Sacramento, Monday through Friday, 8AM-4:30PM to register in person.